Stud Service Terms and Conditions
All of those males we use in our own breeding programme are available to breeders wishing to source the very best genetics. Whether you would like to use the legendary Dovecote Jaquinto, or one of his proven and stunning sons, just give us a call.
Perhaps you would like to use one of the latest young unproven, but highly bred males, who offer a fantastic opportunity to access the very latest genetics, or the outstanding Snowmass boys for your Huacaya breeding programme. Just call us to discuss your needs and help move your breeding programme forward.
And remember, we can do just the same for your Suri programme with championship winning studs on offer. Again please feel free to call to discuss your needs; we are sure we will be able to find that something special to help you fulfill your breeding aspirations.
Stud services which are purchased from The Alpaca Stud will be provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The purchase of a stud service includes the full cost of agistment whilst the female is at The Alpaca Stud
- Although The Alpaca Stud will endeavour to provide the very best of husbandry for all animals on their property, they will not accept any liability for loss or damage to the client female. All female alpacas are kept on the stud owner’s property at their owner’s risk and owners should be aware that insurance for their animals is their responsibility throughout
- The service provider reserves the right to use veterinary services as required. All veterinary costs incurred including, where applicable, pregnancy diagnosis, will be met by the purchaser
- The Alpaca Stud provides a guarantee of a live cria on the ground for 7 days or a free return to service under the same terms as this agreement. If the cria is live on ground we will need a veterinary certificate showing that the death could not reasonably have been avoided. No other guarantee is offered
- Mobile services, on farm services and male hire are available by separate agreement
- Delivery and collection of females may be available but this will be through separate agreement. All costs incurred in relation to the servicing be paid in full prior to the return/collection of the animal
- All females must have been wormed within one week and at least 48 hours prior to delivery for service. The purchaser of the stud service must ensure that any animal being sent for service is healthy, in good condition and has no more than one year’s growth of fibre. The Alpaca Stud reserves the right to trim the fleece around the rear of the female to be bred if it is considered too long for efficient and safe mating.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties unless expressly replaced by a new agreement in writing between the parties